look what we have here
i have legitimately never laughed harder and for as long in my entire life
In the end he had become that which he hated. Everyone seems to forget that Hook himself had once been a boy. Not an ordinary one, but one chosen by the Neverland. A boy like Pan. He had stolen away and know the singular pleasure of being the island’s darling boy. Until he had killed his own Hook, then the island had spurned him and the fairies brought it a shining new boy after he had grown, nourished on bitterness and unfathomable rage, into the man. Into Hook. You see it’s a cycle. The faces are different and always changing, but the roles remain the same. There must always be a Hook and there must always be a Pan to fight him and cast him down.
- Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
- Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
- Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
- Book: I'm part of a series.
- Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
- Book: I will break you emotionally.
- Book: I will make you forget the real world.
- Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
- Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
- Book: You are mine.
and it is the most important line ever spoken in the history of our series
if you don’t reblog this i am judging you
this is the very essence of our fandomit is our originsso reblog now
I took a 7 week coast to coast road trip after being laid off from Boeing. I didn’t have a camper but realized that being able to pull off the road at a rest or truck stop was the way to go to make the trip affordable. With a few sheets of 1/2” plywood and misc. hardware this is what I came up with. The effort was well worth the time and materials.
EMILY LETS DO THIS^^
AS SOON AS I SAW THIS I WAS LIKE I NEED TO DO THIS AAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHUHHH!!!!!